Monday, February 13, 2006

Valentines Day: Kristofer Astrom


It was 1998 and a friend of mine gave me a badly dubbed cassette from Kristofer Astrom. He told me that the songs were beautiful and that Kristofer used to front a Swedish hardcore group. He told me that I could listen to the tape and then give it back. I think it might be the only tape that I still own, and for years I didn't even know what the album was called. I would occasionaly find it while cleaning my room or cleaning my car, and I'd pop it in and it would sound glorious. He takes the most basic and simple indie tunes and sprinkles them with some special sort of magic.

Sometime around 2002 I was able to track down a copy of this on cd. I purchased it, and it was every bit as good as I thought it would be. Who exactly this Kristofer Astrom is, I'm not sure. I am sure that he makes beautiful music and Valentines day seems really an appropriate time to post this music. Whatever your hearts status is this v-day, I think Kristofer has you covered.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ninest123 09.14
louis vuitton, michael kors, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, ugg boots, ugg boots, burberry, tory burch outlet, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet online, nike free, nike air max, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, uggs on sale, replica watches, ugg boots, prada outlet, longchamp, louis vuitton outlet, gucci outlet, louis vuitton, nike outlet, michael kors outlet, nike air max, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, michael kors outlet, tiffany jewelry, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet

5:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

louboutin pas cher, true religion outlet, coach outlet, coach outlet, true religion jeans, kate spade outlet, vanessa bruno, timberland, michael kors, kate spade handbags, ray ban pas cher, air force, nike blazer, lacoste pas cher, longchamp pas cher, michael kors, ray ban uk, nike free, coach factory outlet, michael kors, air jordan pas cher, hermes, burberry, north face, ralph lauren pas cher, coach purses, tn pas cher, true religion jeans, hollister, true religion jeans, oakley pas cher, air max, chanel handbags, nike roshe run, new balance pas cher, nike air max, lululemon, hollister pas cher, sac longchamp, vans pas cher, michael kors, converse pas cher, sac guess, north face, hogan

5:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

supra sneakers
jordan femme
north face outlet
christian louboutin outlet
ugg outlet
louis vuitton
ugg outlet
cheap jordans
nba jerseys
prada handbags
201612.22wengdongdong

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Mila said...

Your tthe best

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Blog Top Sites